Meet the people behind VALE

Name: Nina McPherson

Hometown: Bronx, New York

Major: Business Administration

Dream job: Music Producer

Years in VALE: This is my first year

Role with VALE: Marketing/Production

What are you looking forward to most about the conference?:

What I am looking forward to the most about this year’s Vale Conference is see how an music industry event operates and how people within these spaces network.

What do you wish people knew about the conference?:

What I wish people knew about the conference is the dedication Vale student have behind the scene. I wish people knew how much time and effort we put into this conference for them to enjoy. I like how we all collaborate heavy to make the conference the best that it can be with the limited time and resources that we have.

ABOUT VALE:

Professionals from across the country will be coming to the Valley in November for LVC’s annual student-run VALE Music Group’s Conference. The VALE Conference is an all-day event that features multiple panels, topics and demonstrations from professionals in unique fields in both music and media. The professionals will discuss jobs, internships and up-to-date information about industries that might be unfamiliar to students. The Conference will be held in-person on Saturday, Nov. 20, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Students interested in attending the seventeenth annual VALE Conference should follow @valemusicgroup on Instagram and Facebook for more information.