Housing refunds

Spencer Paterick `21 Assistant Editor

How to receive one’s room and board credit.

The department of Residential Life is set to begin damage assessment in residence halls. Students who lived in residence halls will receive a refund based on the number of days that they were on campus during the spring semester. If there was any damage in a dorm room, a students’ check will reflect the cost of those damages after rooms have been assessed by LVC.

Before students receive their check, they must return their room key to LVC at the following address:

Office of Residence Life
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Ave
Annville, PA 17003

The department of Residential Life has requested that students return their key in a padded carboard or cardboard envelope via the U.S. Postal service and that they include the following information:

Student ID #
Residence Hall
Room Number

Because of current circumstances paper checks are not available, so students will have to fill out and ACH form and upload it to LVC’s secure portal in order to receive the check via direct deposit. The ACH form can be found on the Residential Life webpage or as an attachment in an email that students should have received in the past week.

After LVC has received a room key, room damages have been assessed, calculated the correct room and board charges for days that were not spent on campus and an ACH form has been completed and uploaded students will be able to receive their checks. Students should expect to receive their checks in the coming weeks.

Please contact res-life@lvc.edu with any questions.