Welcoming a new face on campus

By Shayla Aponte ’19  Staff Writer

The Lebanon Valley College Office of Student Affairs added a new face to the team, and he is ready to get involved.

Tevis Bryant, director of intercultural affairs and inclusive programming, is also an adjunct professor for first-year experience courses. Originally from South Jersey, Bryant felt like LVC would be a new experience.

“During my interview, I felt truly at home and comfortable,” Bryant said. “I felt that my skills would be appreciated and used, and, essentially, that is all anyone could ask to have at work.”

Bryant has experience with Greek life, student engagement and career advising. These various types of roles allow him to connect with students on a genuine level. Based on his previous experience, he would like to get involved and make student engagement more inclusive.

“I really want to establish some new programming that becomes annual,” Bryant said. “ I want to work with the Greek organizations and, hopefully, expand the community size and bring in some of the culturally focused organizations.”

Bryant’s office is located in the Office of Student Affairs in the Allan W. Mund College Center. His door is always open to students.