Isaac DiMisa: A sophomore’s story

Photo Provided by Lebanon Valley College

Tyler Nell ’21, staff writer

As LVC bids farewell to the class of 2021, new students continue flowing onto the LVC campus to embark on their own journeys. Isaac DiMisa is one of them.

First coming to LVC in 2020, DiMisa is currently a sophomore exercise science major. He chose his major because of his life-long interest in sports and exercise, and this major merges the two subjects and incorporates everything he enjoys. Upon graduating from LVC with his degree, DiMisa aims to become a physical therapist by attending graduate school. He plans to open his own physical therapy clinic as well.

“Exercise science spoke to me as a kid, especially when I played soccer as a high schooler because I always wanted to understand how I could be the best player possible,” DiMisa said. “Due to exercise science, I learned important things such as strength training and how to properly lift weights to gain the most benefits out of my lifts.”

When DiMisa is not attending classes in exercise science, he plays ultimate frisbee, soccer and enjoys swimming as well. He is also a member of two Christian clubs on campus, DiscipleMakers and Let’s Be Real, which he feels helps him grow closer to Christ.

“I love DiscipleMakers because it challenges me to spread the Gospel like never before,” DiMisa said.

DiMisa plans to attend graduate school in North or South Carolina, though he is not sure which school he will go to yet. DiMisa will graduate in 2023.