The number of visitors to campus will be minimized. A visitor is defined as an individual who is not a current employee or student of the College.
- Student guests are limited; guidelines are presented above and in the Student Handbook.
- Visitors must comply with College policies, including physical distancing and required face coverings.
- Visits must take place outdoors or in areas that permit physical distancing. Visitors to indoor spaces including the library and Arnold Sports Center are not permitted unless approved by LVC Human Resources.
- Prospective students and their families may visit under the guidance of the admission and/or athletics staff.
- Vendors contracted with the College and package and meal deliverers can deliver goods and services.
- Guest lecturers may visit under the aegis of a faculty member. It will be the responsibility of the host employee to assure visitors abide by all LVC Policies and the Returning to Campus After COVID-19 Handbook.
- Volunteers pre-approved to assist with college academic or operational functions may visit under the direction of a supervisor.
- Guidance for visitors who wish to attend athletic events will be determined based on forthcoming NCAA and MAC guidance.
- Any potential visitor with COVID-19 symptoms or a fever of 100.4°F or higher is not permitted on campus.