All students and employees should follow the LVC Community Covenant to protect themselves and their peers, colleagues, professors, and loved ones.
It is a privilege to be a member of the Lebanon Valley College community of learners. I recognize that we are only as good as the sum of our parts. For this reason, I embrace my responsibility to support, assist, and hold my fellow community members accountable. I am committed to participating in a safe, healthy, and high-quality educational environment and will uphold the policies, procedures, and mitigation strategies the College sets forth.
I promise to:
- Self-monitor for symptoms.
- Refrain from behaviors that will compromise my health and the health of others within our community, including adhering to traffic flow guidelines, guest and visitation policies, any directives to self-isolate or quarantine as determined by College medical personnel
- Limit my exposure to others who choose to do otherwise.
- Adhere to safe practices such as wearing face coverings, practicing physical distancing, employing good hygiene practices such as frequent handwashing and hand sanitizing, and greeting others without shaking hands.
- Respond promptly and honestly to contact tracers.
- Regularly clean and disinfect my personal space and items.
- Prioritize virtual or outdoor meetings with physical distancing.
- Communicate potential health concerns, including COVID-19 symptoms, to appropriate personnel in Shroyer Health Center (students) or my physician (employees), and report all health-related issues as instructed by College policy.
- Hold others accountable to these standards.
- Demonstrate care and concern for others.
Those who do not follow the College’s employee and COVID-19 policies or the Student Conduct Code will be prohibited from campus property. LVC policies and protocols may be stricter than public health guidelines.