The College will minimize the number of campus visitors. A visitor is an individual who is not a current employee or student of the College.
Student guests are limited.
Students may not host off-campus guests in their residence hall or house, including their rooms or communal areas. Guests include but are not limited to non-LVC persons such as parents, guardians, siblings, extended family, partners, and friends. This prohibition includes short visits, study gatherings, socialization, and overnight stays.
- Students who require medical assistance may request visitation by a parent or guardian. You or your parent or guardian must obtain prior permission for visitation from student affairs. Call 717-867-6233.
- Personal care attendants for students with disabilities are permitted on campus and in facilities as needed.
- Up to two visitors may assist students during move-in and move-out as established by College policy but are not permitted to remain on campus after completing move-in or move-out.
All students are subject to College policy and the Student Conduct Code. This code includes additional expectations to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
All College Guests
- Visitors must comply with College policies, including physical distancing and required face coverings.
- Visits must take place outdoors or in areas that permit physical distancing. Visitors to indoor spaces, including the library and Arnold Sports Center are not allowed unless approved by LVC Human Resources.
- Prospective students and their families may visit under the guidance of the admission or athletics staff.
- Vendors and package and meal services can deliver goods and services.
- Guest lecturers may visit under the aegis of a faculty member. The host must ensure visitors abide by all LVC policies.
- Volunteers pre-approved to assist with college academic or operational functions may visit under the direction of a supervisor.
- Any potential visitor with COVID-19 symptoms or a fever of 100.4°F or higher may not be on campus.
- Any visitor from out of state or a resident of PA that has traveled out of state must follow the Governor’s recommendations before coming to campus.