- LVC Dining Services will deliver meals to students in on-campus isolation.
- For students with more severe illness, Metz will provide banana, rice, applesauce, toast, chicken broth, crackers, PowerAde, and a bottle of water or can of Ginger Ale on request.
- All meal orders will be placed through the GrubHub app. Please follow the instructions on the “Spring Isolation—Quarantine Meal Letter LVC Dining 2-25-22,” which students should have received via email, and in their isolation key packet. Daily dining hall menus are available here.
- Students should include their food allergies (if applicable) and any special requests in the “Delivery Options” section before checking out on GrubHub.
- Students must order their meal at least one hour before they want it delivered.
- Delivery times are:
- Breakfast—8:30–9:15 a.m.
- Lunch/Brunch—12:30–1:15 p.m.
- Dinner—5–6:30 p.m.
- An LVC dining staff member will text or call the student when the food is delivered. Meals will be in a bag labeled with the student’s name. Disposables will be used for all meal orders.
LVC Emergency Phone Numbers
- Public Safety: 717-867-6111
- Health Services: 717-867-6232
- Student Affairs: 717-867-6233
- LVC Dining: 717-867-6319