PURPOSE: To prevent community spread of illness
This information is for those who have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive or are awaiting test results. Students in isolation are instructed to remain in their assigned isolation space, except to receive medical care. Students in isolation should practice vigilant physical distancing, wear a cloth mask, wash their hands often, and take their classes virtually.
- Metz will deliver meals to resident students in isolation.
- For students with more severe illness, Metz will provide banana, rice, applesauce, toast, chicken broth, crackers, PowerAde, and a bottle of water or can of Ginger Ale on request.
- Breakfast is available from 7:30-9 a.m. Lunch/brunch is available from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dinner is available from 5-6:30 p.m. Dining hall meal menus are available here.
- Students in isolation can order their food and beverages by emailing their selections here.
- Please order your meal at least one hour before you want it delivered.
- Students should include their name, student ID number, food allergies (if applicable), isolation location, phone number, and preferred meal delivery time in their email order. Metz will text the student when the food is delivered.
- Breakfast delivery will occur by 9 a.m.
- Lunch/Brunch delivery will occur by 1 p.m.
- Dinner delivery will occur by 6:30 p.m.
- Disposables will be used for all meal orders.
LVC Emergency Phone Numbers
- Public Safety: 717-867-6111
- Health Services: 717-867-6232
- Student Affairs: 717-867-6233