LVC students and employees who will be on-campus for the spring semester must complete a self-administered COVID-19 test before returning. Please check your LVC email regularly during winter break for information about when your test is mailed to your home and instructions for completing it. You will not be able to return to campus until you have been cleared.
Return your test at no cost to you in the provided FedEx packaging the same day you take the test. Deposit your test in a FedEx box before 3 p.m. on your assigned day.
Do not deposit your test in a FedEx box on a Saturday or Sunday. To find your nearest FedEx dropbox, go to www.fedex.com/labreturns.
- Write the collection date and time right before you collect the sample. Not doing so could make your sample invalid.
- Be sure to affix your name label to the tube.
- Insert the swab into your nostrils 1 inch—this NOT a deep nasal swab test.
- Tighten the cap before placing the test in the bag.
- If you receive positive test results, a nurse from the health center will call you to discuss next steps, including seeking medical guidance and self-isolating.
- Students who refuse to participate in testing will not be permitted on campus and must take classes remotely.
- The College will cover the costs associated with re-entry testing.
- Students: If you require assistance with the self-test, call Shroyer Health Center at ext. 6232 or 717-867-6232.
- Employees: For assistance in self-testing, call Human Resources at 717-867-6416.