Residential students who are self-quarantining or self-isolating on campus and need meals delivered:
- Review Metz’s daily menus.
- Order by emailing selections to MA4013dining@metzcorp.com. Please provide name and student ID# for tracking meal swipe.
- Note any allergies.
- Please provide a two-hour notice for all meal deliveries.
- Meals are available for pick up 7:30 a.m.–9 a.m. for breakfast, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m. for lunch, and 5 p.m.–6:30 p.m. for dinner.
- Ask a friend to pick up your meal. Your friend should the greeter know for whom they are picking up the meal and should leave the meal outside your door.
- If you can’t find a friend to do the pick-up, please call student affairs at ext. 6233.
- Disposables will be used for all meal deliveries.
- For students who have more severe sickness, Metz will provide banana, rice, applesauce, toast, chicken broth, crackers, bottled water, or ginger ale upon request.