Yes. Access to the library is limited to active LVC faculty, staff, and students. Masks are required, and all campus-wide policies apply. Seating and some services have been reconfigured and relocated to promote physical distancing. Library directional signage will assist with traffic flow. Occupancy will be limited in certain areas such as study rooms and Bishop Brews. Increased sanitizing and cleaning protocols are in place.
Fall 2020 Hours
Sun., noon–10 p.m.; Mon.–Wed., 7:30 a.m.–10 p.m., Thurs. 7:30 a.m.–9 p.m.; Fri., 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Research appointments can occur in-person or remotely via Zoom, whichever is more appropriate for those involved. Students can always request to meet virtually.
- Direct research questions to Ask A Librarian via text, email, or phone. This is monitored daily.
- Curbside (outside the library) or Quick Pickup (inside the library) will be available this semester. Hours by appointment only. Place holds on items by visiting the library online catalog. Questions? Email Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org or Becky email@example.com.
- Return items in the book drop located at the library’s main entrance. Any returned materials will be held for three days before check-in. No late fees will be charged during that time.
- Interlibrary Loan requests may be placed for physical and electronic ILL materials. Be aware that many libraries are not lending physical materials or have limited hours and these issues cause delays. Questions? Email Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.