Pedestrian Flow and Signage
The College will post signage highlighting pedestrian flow, proper hygiene and handwashing, symptoms checklists, proper physical distancing techniques, and symptom reporting information in all residence halls and administrative buildings. Educational materials will be distributed electronically (email, digital screens, website, social media) and in print.
To promote indoor air quality, HVAC systems will receive regular maintenance and air flows rates will be increased where possible.
Communal Areas and Bathrooms
In addition to the College’s preexisting cleaning protocols of using hospital-grade disinfectant, we will add additional protocols to clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces routinely and in accordance with official CDC guidelines.
Residence Halls and Academic Buildings
- Restrooms and shower areas will be cleaned and disinfected daily; high-touch areas will receive additional cleaning daily.
- Communal areas will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- High-touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Disinfectant will be available for students and employees to clean communal areas, with supplies refilled daily.
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected weekly.
- Disinfectant and paper towels will be available for employees to do additional cleaning, with supplies refilled daily.
Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected daily; high-touch areas will receive additional cleaning daily.